As an interdenominational organization, the goal of the SEIRBC is to win souls to Christ, help young people grow in Christ, and teach them to be better cowboys and cowgirls, not to teach doctrine or cause denominational division.
The mission on SEIRBC is to reach young people with the good news of Jesus Christ, to encourage them to receive Jesus as their personal Savior and to grow and serve Him while teaching rodeo skills.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible is God’s only inspired, authoritative Scripture, is without error and infallible in the original manuscripts, and is the supreme and final authority in all matters of life and faith.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in three equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, His virgin human birth, His sinless life, His sacrificial death for the sins of all mankind, His bodily resurrection, His present exaltation at the Father’s right hand in heaven, and His personal and imminent return.
4. We believe in the personality of Satan, call the Devil, and his present control over unregenerate mankind.
5. We believe that Jesus fully atoned for all sins of mankind when He died on the cross for our sins. He was fully God and fully man, the perfect, sacrificial, Lamb of God.
6. We believe in the fall and lost estate of every human being, whose sin nature from birth, an inheritance from Adam, makes necessary the new birth.
7. We believe that every person must personally receive Jesus Christ into their lives by faith in Christ alone, depending on His sacrifice on the cross for their sins, to be saved from God’s judgment; i.e. to be forgiven by God and enter into life with God.
8. We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in every true believer in Jesus Christ by whose power the believer is enabled to live a Godly life.
9. We believe in the resurrection of the saved to everlasting life with God in heaven and in the resurrection of the unsaved to everlasting punishment in hell.
10. We believe in the Church, the body of Christ, consisting only of those who are born again by faith in Jesus. We believe the Church consists of the universal church comprised of all true believers in Jesus and in local churches that teach the Bible and call people to accept Jesus as Savior and Lord.
11. We believe Christ’s commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every living being who will hear.